Your website built in 7 days or it's free.
We will refund the full amount of the website build ($495) if the website is not built in 7 days from the receipt of all content from the client.
- All content including text, images and logo to be supplied from the client
- If images are not supplied stock images will be used
- Monthly ongoing fee to use the WebMatix platform will still stand
WebMatix is provided by The ICT Shak - a division of Shak Technology Pty Ltd ACN: 151 512 837 ABN: 68727489405By ordering a WebMatix website and making the first payment, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are also agreeing to the following policies.
- WebMatix is a Proprietary Website Platform and is locked to The ICT Shak hosting servers. As such, WebMatix is the property of The ICT Shak.
- The client agrees that the website cannot be taken away to an alternative hosting environment.
- The client is not permitted to store, resell or give away their website to any other person without prior authorisation or arrangement is approved by The ICT Shak.
- The client retains ownership of all content. However, if the client wishes to cancel the WebMatix services, the client is encouraged to copy all content including text, images and any uploaded files prior to cancellation of the account.
- The cancelled hosting account will be removed off our servers at the end of the current billing cycle.
- The terms of service are from the beginning of billing cycle to the end of the billing cycle payable in advance.
- An issue of an invoice is an invitation to renew the service, and payment of the associated invoice indicates acceptance of the service for that billing cycle.
- The ICT Shak retains the right to choose not to offer an invitation of renewal and will not be liable for any loss or damage.
- If the client chooses to cancel the service during a billing cycle, there will be no refund during this billing cycle and no further invoice will be issued.